Gourmet Expos Presents
A Holiday Tasting Experience
Pairing Craft Whiskey with Artisan Delicacies
Ticket Deadline (to insure on time delivery)
Monday December 7
Presentation Ticket Deadline - December 14
Online Broadcast: Wednesday
6 PM PST / 7 MST / 8 CST /9 EST
A 60-90 minute presentation including Q & A
Copper Fiddle Bourbon
Copper Fiddle Rye
Tasting Bottles Full Size (750ml)
- Prevail Jerky recently featured in Forbes Magazine, will present their ...
- Beef Jerky Original: Reminiscent of backyard barbecues, this flavor is a salute to keeping things simple. Our nontraditional and now not-so-secret spices like cardamom and glarlic is sure to become your next crave-worthy addiction.
- Beef Jerky Umami: This flavor helps achieve taste utopia all in one bite. The five basic flavor profiles are sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami. It's the perfect salty, sweet jerky bite.
- Fiil My Jar Dark Chocolate Mole: This amazing blend of cinnamon, sesame seeds, roasted, salted pepita’s (pumpkin kernels) and a crushed pasilla pepper all wrapped inside a delicious dark chocolate with a sprinkle of crushed plantain chips on top that will make your taste buds dance!
Andrew Macker and Jim Iverhouse took over Copper Fiddle Distillery in September of 2019. We have always had a simple goal: make the best whiskey possible with the best ingredients/process available in a venue that encapsulates hospitality and fun. Andrew has been in hospitality in Downtown Chicago since 2004. Running food and beverage venues as Cindy’s at the CAA, Maple and Ash, The Thompson Hotel, and more.
Glen Kohn is the smoked meat mastermind behind the creation of PREVAIL Jerky. Our family has food allergies so he set out to create a high protein, low sodium, healthy snack that combines his love of smoking meats with our need for a delicious on the go snack.
Annette Pardun Fill My Jar is a confection company that blends the traditions of handcrafted toffee’s, caramel, and chocolate to create an array of unique confection flavors.. All our confections are made in small batches and hand packed. Our signature packaging is a reusable mason jar.
- Attend Viewing $40
- Attend with Tasting Products $165 - Shipping, Tax and processing fees on all products included
- Limited ticket availability
- All Bottles Full Size (750ml)
- Tickets available in the 48 contiguous states
- Ticket cutoff dates: to insure on time delivery, tickets will no longer be available approximately 9 days before event presentation.
- Your registration confirmation will be generated upon purchase.
- Your Link and any additional information will be emailed within 48 hours of event presentation.
- You must be 21 or over and provide proof of age.
Note: artisan products shipped will accommodate 2 persons. Your Chocolate Artisan items will be delivered by Fill My Jar.
Note: Gourmet Expos is not an alcohol retailer nor a 3rd party for alcohol sales. Your tasting bottles of Spirits will be purchased and shipped on your behalf from a licensed retailer and fulfilled pursuant to applicable law.